The benefits of publishing in a UCL Press Journal
Posted by Ian Caswell on 2023-09-04
UCL Press publishes a range of open access journals for the academic community, covering a broad range of topics across the humanities, social sciences STEM subjects.
In addition, our multidisciplinary journal UCL Open: Environment covers a broad spectrum of environment-related research, including life and earth sciences, medical, physical, population, engineering, and social sciences.
- All our journals are editorially independent – each supported by an Editorial Board with specialist expertise in the subject areas.
- UCL Press journals are free to submit to and publish in, with the exception of UCL Open: Environment – which has a very low APC (see here).
- ALL UCL Press journals offer free publication to UCL authors.
- We offer fast, thorough, and efficient publication.
- UCL Press journal articles are indexed in the relevant repositories and search engines – including Web of Science, Scopus, PubMed Central, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Dimensions, and the OCLC.
- All our journals are indexed in the DOAJ, giving readers greater trust and our authors even greater exposure.
- UCL Press is a trusted member of COPE and OASPA, and many more (find out more here).
Browse our journals at https://journals.uclpress.co.uk/journals
Find out more about UCL Open: Environment at https://journals.uclpress.co.uk/ucloe
Sign up to publishing alerts, journal news and updates at https://journals.uclpress.co.uk/site/subscribe
Back to News List